The Randolph Economic Development Corporation (REDC) is seeking a visionary person to fill the position of Executive Director. REDC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation in Randolph County, Indiana.
Mission for the Executive Director: Grow our community to excel in providing quality housing, childcare and education to attract businesses and employees into Randolph County.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with our 5 school systems to provide students with quality opportunities when joining the workforce
- Promote current business retention and expansion and develop a plan to attract future business into the county
- Develop and implement community projects
- Facilitate a collaborative effort to provide better housing for current and future residents
- Facilitate the development of a county-wide chamber
- A Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- An established record of performance in industrial and business development
- Preference to individual with at least three years in most aspects of economic development
- Facilitate community development, quality of life and community improvement countywide
Salary will be between $70,000 - $80,000 based on experience and education plus a benefit package.
For more information about REDC visit www.randolph-county.org
Cover letter and resume required, and deadline is September 6th, 2019.
Submit documents to:
Steve James (email@example.com)
Randolph Economic Development Corporation
123 W Franklin
Winchester, IN 47394