Office location: Bedford, IN
The Radius Business Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the facilities and office management, as well as the management and monitoring of the organization’s budget and financial reports. The position will also support and maintain two economic development assistance programs administered by Radius, the Regional Impact Fund and the Intermediary Relending Program.
The Business Office Manager will also maintain good working relations with constituents in the Radius region to provide information about Radius programs and activities.
Duties of the Business Office Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the executive team and staff to collect information and proposals for development of the proposed annual budget
- Work with the outside accountant and internal staff to ensure that all bills are paid and all invoices are delivered in a timely manner
- Develop monthly reports to communicate the organization’s financial condition to the executive team and organization
- Maintain Constant Contact (and other CRM-related programs) services and lists of constituents, site selectors, stakeholders, and other priority communicants
- Work with the landlord to maximize use of all facilities and ensure that facilities are well maintained and office equipment is up-to-date and functional
- Work with service providers to ensure accurate and timely delivery of appropriate IT, payroll, and human resources functions
- Ensure documentation from all Full Board and Executive Committee meetings and meetings notices are delivered according to the by-laws and organizational expectations
- Coordinate all preparation work for board meetings and other out-of-office events, including, but not limited to, the Stakeholder meeting and Economic Development Course
- Ensure timely response to IEDC and constituent queries as appropriate
- Work to ensure adequate preparation for and functioning of SIBA activities
- Prepare monthly expense reports for all employees
- Answer telephones and oversee distribution of mail
- Maintain accounts for post-JLUS grant, COBRA model, and other Crane-related functions
Duties of the Business Office Manager related to financial assistance programs shall include, but are not limited to:
- Work to ensure adequate preparation for Regional Impact Fund meetings, and administer follow-through to RIF actions
- Work to ensure that the Intermediary Relending Program is administered in accordance with USDA regulations.
- Promote the availability of both programs for projects in the Radius region in conjunction with business development staff
- Other duties as assigned by CEO
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 years of economic development related experience
- 4 year degree in business, public affairs, or related field ideal
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to travel throughout region
Position is salaried for 40 hours/week; salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation and state holiday schedule, retirement account matching contributions.
For further information, or to submit a resume, please contact: Personnel@RadiusIndiana.com