LaGrange County Economic Development Corporation (LCEDC) is seeking an outstanding professional to fill the position of President/CEO of the LCEDC.
Duties of the President/CEO will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading business retention, expansion and attraction efforts.
- Fostering intergovernmental cooperation and communication in support of a countywide economic development program.
- Securing ongoing funding from public, private and philanthropic sources to sustain and grow the program.
- Partnering with other planning and development organizations impacting LaGrange County and the Northeast Indiana region.
To be considered for the position, candidates need to:
- Demonstrate a visionary knowledge and ability to operate a countywide economic development program.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Be of high moral and ethical character.
- Possess a positive attitude and ambitious drive while maintaining the flexibility to spur collaboration among the various county stakeholders.
- Be willing to travel as required to fulfill the duties of the position.
The successful candidate will manage a solid financial budget with strong financial resources. In addition to the President/CEO, the LCEDC employs a full-time project manager and a part-time office manager. The LCEDC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits including health insurance and 401k.
Résumés and cover letters should be submitted via e-mail by
March 1, 2018
LCEDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer