The Randolph Economic Development Corporation is seeking a talented individual to fill the position of Director of Community Development. Preferred applicants should have a background of working with communities, not-for-profit organizations and/or businesses. While having a four-year degree is suggested it is not mandatory. This is a full-time position that will require almost daily travel within Randolph County and occasionally to Indianapolis for statewide meetings. Past experience that demonstrates skills such as strong relationship building, good communication skills, leading successful projects that engaged community partners and the ability to work with a board of directors will all be essential.
Immediate job responsibilities will include:
- maintain and update the organization’s social media outlets
- maintain and promote the Hoosier Opportunities website
- organize employer-driven job fairs on a regular basis throughout the county
- develop and begin implementation of a three to five-year community development plan for the county
- assist the executive director with completing business retention & expansion surveys, and,
- assist the executive director with the development of a countywide workforce development plan and a technology plan.
This listing is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties or responsibilities.
This position offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes: paid holidays, paid vacation, matching IRA contributions, compensated sick/personal days, paid mileage and paid training for appropriate professional development purposes. The Randolph Economic Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law. For further information you may contact the Executive Director at 765-238-0365. Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com by February 9, 2018.