The KEDCO Project Manager is a self-starter who excels in a dynamic work environment, is a trusted adviser to KEDCO clients and stakeholders, and is dedicated to advancing the organization’s mission to convene, build, and show the ideas, talent, and capital that make Kosciusko County unique.
The KEDCO Project Manager will join a team of full- and part-time professionals building a best-in-class local economic development organization with a bias toward action focusing on entrepreneurship, housing, and talent recruitment initiatives. A list of KEDCO maxims is included below.
- Manage a portfolio of economic development projects
- Participate in ongoing outreach to local companies and communities
- Contribute toward development of KEDCO programs and services
- Lead development and maintenance of KEDCO standard operating procedures
- Provide support for KEDCO initiatives
- Adhere to budget priorities
- Share day-to-day responsibility of supervising intern(s)
- Represent KEDCO on internal and external committees
- Maintenance of KEDCO contact databases (e.g. CRM)
- Other tasks as assigned by the CEO
KEDCO team members are gap fillers, match makers, and problem solvers who serve clients and stakeholders by effectively managing tasks, timelines, and external partner relationships in order to achieve exceptional results.
Each team member is the CEO of their own responsibilities and every team member is expected to pursue excellence in their work, to continually expand their understanding of economic development resources, and to maintain confidentiality of information.
We often say, “there is no degree in economic development,” which means our team members bring valuable experience working with specific disciplines in other sectors that help us to create a wellbalanced team. Examples of skills and experiences that may be helpful include the following:
- Post-secondary education with a focus on interdisciplinary studies
- Preference toward working in a public-facing role and/or organization
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to excel in a hybrid in-person and remote work environment
- Strong in-person and written communication skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
- Position will be considered regular full-time and non-exempt from overtime compensation.
- Salary will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
- Benefits will include health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, and paid time-off.
- KEDCO is an equal opportunity employer.
CONVENE Cultivate high-value relationships. Have the tough conversations.
BUILD Be the CEO of your own responsibilities. Practice continuous improvement.
SHOW Think like there is no box. Always look for what’s next.
To Be Considered
Prospective candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and current resume via email no later than close of business on Friday, June 17th to firstname.lastname@example.org.